Throughout these blog posts you will learn the ins and outs of the hobby, from the perspective of a long time collector turned family operated business. You will learn how I started collecting wheat pennies as a young boy, and turned those very coins into my own business. You will also learn things like:
- How to get started in coin collecting.
- What should you buy and where should you buy it.
- Who can you trust?
- How to buy and sell on E-Bay.
- Learn the Art of Coin Grading.
- What determines a coin's value.
- How to determine if a coin has been cleaned, polished, or altered.
- How to start your own coin business.
And much much more. Stay tuned and please sign up to my blog for our most recent posts and information!
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them, or for any inquiries please feel to give us a call at 508.335.6788 or visit our website at: www.charltoncoins.com .
Find out how a one gallon plastic milk jug and the generosity of one individual changed my life when I was about 7 years old...